30/07/2010

Mac Haul/Review


This will be my first Haul/Review, i'm quite excited!
I bought the Mac Mineralize SPF15 Foundation in NW20, the Mac Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Springsheen and a Mac Foundation Sponge for liquid and cream.

I'm going to start with the foundation. I went to Douglas, it is a perfume and make up store and since a few months they have a Mac counter in their store. So I went to somebody who worked there and asked if she could help me to find a foundation with a light coverage. So she told me to sit on one of the seats so she could try out some colours and products. So she picked the mineralize foundation in NW20 and it matched my skin directly and it looked really good! It has a light coverage but it does cover all the redness in my skin. It also covers the skin under my eyes. In the store she applied the foundation with the 130 brush but it cost €40,- which is really expensive so i bought a sponge first. Maybe i'm gonna buy the brush later. The sponge is good also, but i prefer to apply this foundation with the 130 brush because it looks a bit more natural.

Now the blush. It is really amazing! I love it! It is a bit pink/peach colour with a beautiful golden shimmer! It really looks good these summer days! I made a swatch on my arm so you can see how it shines!

So, this was it for the haul/review i hope you liked it! Please let me know what you tought about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment