10/05/2011

Review: MAC Studio Sculpt foundation.

My first opinion was really positive. I loved the effect it gave on my skin, the colour matched perfectly and it gave such a nice natural look. It covered really good, but it didn't looked like you were wearing too much.


But after using it for a week or 2, I started having break-outs on my chin. At first I didn't know why I suddenly got it, so I was still using the foundation. 3 weeks after I got the break-outs I bought an other foundation, just to try it out. I used that one for a week or 4 and my break-outs were going away. I still didn't saw the relevant with the Studio Sculpt, so after a while I started using it again just because I needed a little bit more coverage because I had a party so I wanted it to look good. The day after I already felt this big pimple coming, so I thought, wait maybe it's because of this foundation. So I stopped using it and started using a different one. And after 2 weeks I decided to try it again, and yes I got pimples.
I know MAC foundations are Anti-acne, but still, I got them. So maybe my skin can't handle some of the ingredients that are used in this foundation.

I was really sad that I got break-outs because this foundation is just amazing! I think if you have a skin that is not sensitive for break-outs this is such a good foundation. It covers nicely without looking like you have this cake on your face and it's really light. This one is also really good for pale to extremely pale skin, during winter times my skin is almost white and this foundation (NC15) matched perfectly. It is €29 for 40 ml, this seems like a lot of money, but you don't have to use that much for your face and it really is worth every cent you spend on this. Unless you have sensitive skin just as I do! :)

Thanks for reading,

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment